offer of $3500/A in 33-08N-08W

I don’t see any action when I search on that section. Has anyone seen signs of why an offer is coming in that area?

Multi unit horizontal well cases are in the eastern part of the township, so maybe moving your way.

Similar offer in 34-8N-8W made about 1 month ago.

Fyi… Oct. 18, 2023, I recently got a $1,500, then a $2,000 offer to purchase my minerals in S27-08N-08W, Grady County, OK. The document was also for S34-08N-08W. I just got a call today wanting to lease our minerals in S27-08N-08W, Grady County, OK.

Continental just filed cases to drill a horizontal well in 27/34-8N-8W. Offers to buy frequently come out right before drilling. Personally, I prefer the highest royalty over a high bonus. The higher royalty far outweighs any bonus if the well is successful. If there are future infill wells, then I want that higher royalty for them as well.

There are several companies leasing in the section, so the first offers may go up. At least one has offered 25%. If you have not leased in a while, it would be a very good idea to invest in a good oil and gas attorney to review the lease and make the necessary edits. Draft leases are rarely in the mineral owners’ favor and need some better language. Also, do NOT hand over a lease without getting paid the same day. Your attorney can hold the lease until payment arrives.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.