Offer in Section 1 Grady County

@Jimbo_Jonas … I was a little disappointed when Camino announced it does not plan to drill the 7 additional wells that Red Wolf got approved before they merged. Hopefully, they get a good well and reconsider.

Also saw where Camino has filed application for a mult-unit horizontal well in Sections 10 and 3 in 6N-7W. Just 2 miles west of our section 12.

We have a well on Sec 10 7N-7W. There was an approval with Camino a couple of years ago. Would any of those wells you mentioned, be included with our section?

Thanks for any information.

Camino man on site told me this rig is here for 90 days and is contracted out after that, maybe be back…Cactus doesn’t have any sitting rigs so can’t say when…

1 Like

@Robert_Teeter - Sorry, Sec 10-7N-7W is 6 miles north of these sections. I saw where Camino had a permit to drill your section that expired in 2020. Not sure what happened there. COVID?

Don_Bray, what section was it in that Camino announced it does not plan to drill the 7 additional wells that Red Wolf got approved before they merged.

@R_J_Krimmel - Sections 1 and 12 - 6N-7W… M_Barnes posted an image of the proposed wells in the 6th post above (Mar 25). Orders Dismissing and Vacating No’s: 725063 thru 725069.

OCC Case Search Document

Section 12 just pooled again, this time with Camino (May 2022) 1/8th $1,750, $1,500 3/16th, $1,250 1/5th, $1,000 22.5%, $0 1/4.

Previous Section 12 pooling was with Red Wolf (signed July 2021) 1/8th $1,000, $750 3/16th, $500 1/5th.

My takeaway, protest the first pooling and get dismissed to wait for the 2nd pooling. I did protest the first pooling, but then agreed to a pre-pooling letter agreement for $250 22%. Lesson learned.

Think my lease is good through August so won’t affect. Would truly hate to give up the contractuals I have in this lease as I got everything I wanted. Did not know you weren’t leased as far as I. Thought Red Wolf signed you too.

Don, how far is this from 10-5N-5W? Just curious. Thanks

@Jimbo_Jonas Red Wolf and us couldn’t quite agree on some of the wording in the Exhibit “A”. And then COVID hit and that was that.

1 Like

@graceful99 About 16 miles or so.

FYI - Latest offers to buy minerals in 12-6N-7W…

3/16th royalty - $7,000/acre

22% royalty - $8,800/acre

How many nma did ya sell, Don?

Anything happening in Section 10 6N 7W? Thank you

@Jimbo_Jonas :thinking: zero Jimbo :wink:

@Bill9 Camino has filed application for a mult-unit horizontal well in Sections 10 and 3 in 6N-7W.

Thank you Don much appreciated.

ROBERTS 0607 12-1-1MXH Sunday May 29, 2022

Any news on 12-N6-7W activity? I got a pooling order on 5/23/22 postmarked 5/20/22. How long do I have to respond? Thanks!

@buckskinman I think you have 20 days from the date the Pooling Order was signed in which to answer, so the sooner the better. Make sure you don’t miss the deadline. Recommend you send by certified mail return receipt. Put your name, contact information, Case number and spell out the option that you are taking very clearly, description of acreage.