Offer from patch energy

I got an offer for mineral deed in winkler county section 22 block 27 public school land survey winkler county.

I know nothing about it other then what they told me when i called asking about it, i guess its in my grandfathers name and my brother and i are his only surviving heirs

And in my experience a good way to tell if you’re getting a fair offer is to see how open the offering party is to you working through an attorney.

I would be cautious…I have nearby rights and it appeared from talking to others that that particular company offered me a price that was no more than 1/3 of the value s scott

I’m agreed with today’s previous cautionary posts. And would add my own curiosity about any “parent-child” well issues in nearby counties.

Has there been any related Forum discussion of such issues in Winkler or neighboring Permian counties?

Just curious.

Does anyone on here know what a good bonus price would be for Block 40 of Winkler county? I recently inherited some mineral rights and I am trying to figure out if I can lease them at a decent price.