OCC Well Records search news

For those of you searching for well records in OK, I have an update from the OCC tech group.

For now, I use the following which is the “old” way to search. It is still works nicely. “Test

I was having a terrible time with their new well records search depending upon the browser. I send them an email and showed them how it was not displaying information (at least for me on a MAC) with the column spacing being very narrow and unreadable. They were very nice and just called back and said that the fix will take a couple of weeks, but it is now on their list to make it look like the old way with data fully visible.

4 Likes

Thank you for your efforts! I have also experienced problems with the new records search while using a mac. Never occurred to me that it could be the type of computer being used.

The browser also made a huge difference as to how the data shows up. Chrome was different (terrible) from Safari and Firefox (better).

I liked the older way to search much better! It allowed for wildcards and other search operators to be used in combination with other fields. The newer version does not. Sometimes simpler is better.

Contact the OCC and let them know. They are revising the “new” one.

1 Like

Thank you. My sons inherited mineral rights in Alfalfa County and were receiving small “dividends” up to 2 years ago. Then they stopped and I have been unable to find out what has happened. It took me over a year to even get those dividends on record and now there is 0data available. (1 son has died over a year ago)

One has to wonder what their IT department is doing while they should have new released in test mode first. I’d work with them on a testing period, but I won’t waste my time trying to get them on the phone, to explain with developers what is wrong, when the are paid to do that. The OCC has not been the friendliest nor work very well with interest owners, they work more for the better of the companies versus the landowners.

There are two horizontal wells in that section. Have you tried contacting Aexco Petroleum Inc. Cullen 1-30H and Cullen 2-30H. The last production on the Green 1 was 41/2015.

AEXCO PETROLEUM INC 17342

1675 BROADWAY STE 1900 DENVER, CO 80202-4631

When I switched from Internet Explorer to Chrome I could not view any forms under a well record. Simply clicking on a record did nothing. Right-click and open in another window works. Not sure if it will work on a MAC though.

@M_Barnes, thank you for all the information you provide here. We own mineral rights in Canadian County, OK, Section: 03, Township: 12N, Range: 09W and another member said that some of the new wells that Devon is drilling were spud in July. I can’t find any record of that that on OCC Well Records, which I learned of from your posts. Can you shed any light on this? I’ve searched just putting in the location (0312N09W) and the most recent activity seems to be from 2016. Thank you!