OCC Case Processing Web Application

There has been great difficulty in installing Java in order to view the OCC’s Case Processing Web Application. I contacted the OCC and they sent me the following instructions which worked for IE11.

1: Uninstall the Jinitiator and Java, reboot and follow the special instructions again. Sometimes this takes several attempts to get installed correctly.

WIN 7

Remove all versions of Java and Jinitiator from the Programs and Features. (Verify the Java folder is gone from the C:\Program Files and C:\Program Files (x86) folders and the Jiniator folders are gone also from the C:\Program Files\Oracle and C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle folders)

Reboot the PC.

Verify that IE is your default browser.

Follow the special set up instructions again. Make sure you run the “fixvistaie7.bat” three times “Run As Administator” is a must or it will fail.

When that is complete, it should take you back to the web page that lets you select the case processing of your choice. Make sure your pop up blocker is turned off.

WIN 10

First: Remove all versions of Java and Jinitiator from Programs and Features. Go into the C:\Program Files and C:\Program Files (x86) folders and delete the Java folder if it exists and if there is an Oracle folder in either of those, Open it up and delete the Jinitiator folder inside there.

Windows 10 default browser is Edge. I had to change the default browser to be IE the first time I went through the fixvistaie7.bat so that it would download the jinitiator. That had to be saved to the desktop then it had to be run as admin. After several runs back through the fixvistaie7.bat with no success, I then had to change the default browser back to Edge for it to download the correct java version (edge had it’s own download location that shows up in the right hand side bar. Java needs to be saved to the desktop. Disconnect from network and install Java. I ran the fixvistaie7.bat one more time and was told that everything was installed. I had to switch the default browser back to IE for the database to run.

If IE 11 Browser Crashes try this fix If you installed Jre-6u3-windows-i586-p-s.exe version then just copy jvm.dll file from C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\client to (directory) C:\Program Files(x86)\Oracle\JInitiator 1.3.1.17\bin\hotspot

1: With the Oil and Gas application not working for you, you can contact one of the following individuals who will be able to obtain the data you want.

Sydnie Davidson 405-521-2613 S.Davidson@occemail.com

2: With the case processing application not working for you, you can contact the following individual who will be able to obtain the data you want.

Kathy Tucker 405-522-5295 K.Tucker@occemail.com

1 Like