Oasis Petroleum acquired Zenergy in October - is anyone else still waiting for Zenergy royalties to transfer?

I have some royalties in suspense from Oasis Petroleum's acquisition of Zenergy. Oasis says they are still in the process of "loading" the funds from the Zenergy acquisition. I'm just curious if anyone else has an interest in a well that was a Zenergy well that was acquired by Oasis and have you received all of your royalties?

Thanks for your input,

James

My family’s payments transferred right over in January with no interruption. There is still a dispute as to amount owed, but Oasis continued paying what Zenergy was paying. I hope this helps.

Thanks John, My issue isn't with the monthly production that Oasis has pumped. My issue is with the final amounts that Zenergy pumped and transferred to Oasis as revenue. Have you had problems with your October through December royalty payments?

Thanks again,

James

John Murray said:

My family's payments transferred right over in January with
no interruption. There is still a dispute as to amount owed, but Oasis continued paying what Zenergy was paying. I hope this helps.

I did not notice any problems, but must admit that I did not study the statements in detail. The amounts for the month seemed generally consistent with the previous months.