Oak tree 1605 2-30MH well. NE/4 of section 30-16N-5W IM kingfisher country Oklahoma

Oak tree 1605 2-30MH well. NE/4 of section 30-16N-5W IM kingfisher country Oklahoma

Does anyone know what to do?

You should find you an attorney to help you out. Apparently your mother, Kathy Forman, died owning a mineral interest in this section and the operator, OEA, is holding revenue for her in an amount over $10,000.00. This case will allow OEA to turn those funds over to the Kingfisher County Clerk’s office to hold in escrow.

If you want those funds, you need to contact OEA & make your claim.

Todd M. Baker

Thank you very much I’ll try reaching them

The last time I received one of those it had to do with a title issue. But not seeing the rest of the paperwork, can’t answer. Call the attorney and find out. You may need to get your own attorney, especially if you are the defendant and have no clue what is going on.

Robert: It appears as though you mother had a Trust. Your sister sold all rights to these minerals, effective January 1, 2019. So the Trust has funds in suspense and I am going to assume the Trust is being dissolved and that is why you are being name in the Interpleador case.

Todd M. Baker

1 Like

Very strange that the trust was not named in the interpleader. Looks like Section 29 was also deeded to the Trust.

1 Like

Section 29 is part of the trust. An application for horizontal drilling, 29 township 16 N 5w was sent to my mom’s. Is that Court date somewhere I should be without representation? I’ve found a little more information but I’m still undecided where to start or if one attorney can help with all included from the little info I have…