O/G lawyer

Any body find a good one yet, looking in West Union area?

Hi, Brian -

If I understand your question, that you are looking for an Oil and Gas Attorney, then I will need to know where West Union is.

Wherever it is, your State's Bar Association should be able to help you locate an Attorney.

Hope this helps -