Nunn 1H-26X McClain county Oklahoma

I have mineral rights included in the Nunn 1H-26x,. I have found production reports for January through May . When should I expect to receive royalties?

Generally, six months after first sales or they owe you statutory interest. What Township and Range?

Section 26 township 6 north, range 4 west.

Thanks for your response

Just got the final order today for the Nunn 201702539 Order 683234 26 has 58.2971%. 35 has 41.7029%. They couldn’t do the Division Orders until they had the correct split. It is possible that they may send a payment check first and then they will “ante up” with the interest payment. Usually, I have to ask for it. Active date was 12/28/2017, so I see payments starting in January as you said. They owed interested starting in July in my opinion. I am watching this one as well. I usually send a certified return receipt requested letter asking for the statutory interest.

Jeffery and Martha…thank you for input. We cannot find the same information you have shared on Dogfish wells. Is there a paid site you use? We have tried occ. and tax site on the information you provided. We can not seem to access it. Operator error on my part I am sure…any advice is welcome. Thanks for all you do!

Thanks for your help.

Newfield paid on the Nunn in the August 31, 2018 check for me. They may have had the percentage before it was posted on the OCC website, but I didn’t get the official splits until about Sept 26 or so from the OCC. Newfield may have paid in order not to get hit with the interest penalty and then will come back and ante up any difference.