Notice:Posting Permits and Completions

I will no longer be posting Texas Drilling Permits and Completions on the Forum. I have been having Carpal Tunnel pain in my left hand for several years and it's now getting to the point where I need to have surgery to repair the problem. Approximately 3 years ago I had surgery on my right hand for the same problem. I'm sure being on the computer for extended periods doesn't help the problem. The pain gets even worse at night time when I'm trying to sleep. Hopefully some time in the next few weeks I will be having surgery to repair the problem. Also my wife is having some health issues that is requiring more of my attention.

Clint Liles

Hello Clint,

It's likely too little too late but I did some exercises I got from the Mayo Clinic for Carel Tunnel on my rt. hand.

One exercise was a silver bullet for me and I know everone's different.

You simply hold your arm out straight and hold your HAND pointed upward.

You take the other hand and pull the fingers back towards you. And you do it as much as you can

without irritating it.

If they're wanting surgery now..it's likely like a band-aid to a gunshot wound but..thought I'd let you know.

A very Happy New Year and thank you again for being you. A generous fella helping the blind.

Sincerely

Swain Schaefer

Thanks for all that you did. I learned a lot from your post over the years.

Jay

Healing Blessings being sent to you Clint...hopefully you will recover quickly if you must have the surgery. Hope you and your wife both have a wonderful New Year. Thank you so much for all of your help and all the labor keeping the forum updated on Permits/completions.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thank you for your service to the members of this forum. Hopefully, your surgery will alleviate the problem.

Clint, thanks for all you do, have done and will most likely continue to do, but you and your wife come first. I pray you are both better soon.

Clint, You have provided a great service to this board for a long time. I wish you a speedy recovery for you and your wife.

Thank you, Clint. Your service will be missed. As things improve, maybe consider hands free voice recognition software [Dragon?] even if you do not choose to resume the updates.

I will miss your posts Clint. Thank you for all the work you have done in the past. Your health and your wife's health are much more important. Hope you both are well soon .

Thank you for all you have done to help others!! Pray for a good recover.

Clint, Thank you for all your past work on this forum. I have learned so much from your posts and always go through the permits. We all will miss your work on this formum. Take care of yourself and your wife.

Howdy Clint,

Very sorry to hear about your hand-health issues. I've been banging on a keypad for so long (IBM Selectrics, PC's, laptops, you name it) I'm surprised I've not been afflicted with carpal tunnel. Hope the surgery corrects the problem, or alleviates it, at least. Reason I've written, Clint, is I wanted to thank you for all your diligent efforts posting permit and completion info on the forum. This was extraordinarily useful information tool for me, a real time-saver as well, inasmuch as it freed me up to focus my attention on other things. No longer getting this info is a loss, in some respects, but I'll survive of course. I can get well completion info from RRC Oil & Gas Completions, but my question is, where can I get new permit info. Thanks for your response.

Jim Walter

Good morning Jim. Seems as though I won’t be having my hand surgery for a while. I had surgery on my right hand for carpal tunnel about 3 years ago and no more pain in it. I had to put my wife in the hospital on January 3rd. She was there for 9 days and now is in rehab for 3 or 4 weeks. She comes first. I’m out of town for a couple of days but will send you a link(from laptop) later today so you can check on permits. And thanks for the kind words. Clint Liles

Bueno!

Clint, I have carpal tunnel in both hands, and yes, if activity of the day mowing, etc. I will have numbness and pain at night. Not one to have surgery, so I had such success with a shot when I injured my thumb, will probably go for the shots again.

Get well soon. Thanks for your participation in the group.

Good afternoon Jim. This link(W1 Search) you need to put in your bookmarks or favorites:

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/initializePublicQueryAction.do

I am posting a picture/page for today's search for Reeves County Drilling Permits. This is what it will look like and then enter Submit....

CLICK ON PAGE TO ENLARGE

Good luck Jim and if you need further help just let me know....

Clint Liles

Thanks very much, Clint, and take care of your shootin' arm.

Deer o' deer, I certainly have to take care of that right arm. I got (2) 8 point bucks at the ranch this year. Luv that deer chili....

Clint Liles

The shots worked for you? That is super. I have heard about them, never from someone first hand.