Notice of delinquency

I received this Notice of delinquency way back in 2010 from Doddridge County re: tax liens for the the following tracts/lots/or/undivided interest. Property description: 637 leased AC Sandy Run (shows map ref). I was named as person charged with taxes. At the time (even now) knew very little about undivided interests, taxes or leases. And so I was not able to submit the required monies, as well as not wanting to pay for some land which was not near me. Had 4 sibblings who were not involved in any correspondence regarding these taxes and never knew why. Anyways I ignored this, the property (or tract/run) was sold off figuring that was the end of any involvement. But started receiving a $1 a year for something? Then I and my siblings were contacted about leasing our mineral rights on 46 gross acres situated on the waters of Sandy’s run , district of McElroy, County of Tyler, WV. So??? The $1 check comes from Equitrans for ‘annual storage payment’, Tyler county; Again only myself not sibblings receive. We are wondering why and called Equitrans for info and never heard back. Someone commented the storage meant the co has total control and no activity. How does Equitrans, the notice of delinquency, sale of (leased by who?) AC Sandy Run, recent 2 oil/gas leases to Antero, if any, fit together? Comments on or advice are appreciated. Thanks

Did this ever get resolved? We are leasing in the same area.

Never received any response. Thought I didn’t send it right. Just recently had to sign a modified lease from 1972 which we have no knowledge of probably because our mother was still living. they want to do horizontal drilling while combining 2 different leases into one and with the intent of pooling. These two old, soon to be modified into one, were actually from Equitable but has traded ? with Anterio. But this different county, Tyler, and the original notice of delinquent was Dodgridge. Too much for my pea size knowledge. Oh well, we are just a drop in a large inherited mineral rights. Thank you for inquiring. Lorna McElreath

Lorna, do you know about the Doddridge online document site? and the Tyler county site? (for the Tyler, select Tyler and continue. It is currently not working, probably being updates, so try again). You may be able to find documents that might help.