Northern Howard county

I have been receiving crazy offers for mineral right up to 900,000.00 anyone else getting offers so high

This isn’t very helpful without legal description, price/ac, etc…

I know one section has well called fire Eyes and Hyden… in upper (northern/eastern) sections

And I know I have 3 operators Laredo has Fire Eyes I believe and have heard I have 10 new wells have been fracked n running but Laredo has said nothing about them high offers there and I think Surge may have Hyden well with 4 new ones aswell fracked ? I also have Highpeak operator…

So yeah it looks like you might have 9-10 DUCs in Hyden and FireEyes. So your cash flow is going to increase by a huge factor in the near future. For a bit. If you own there.

Is that worth $900k? Could easily be if you own a big chunk there but clearly nobody here knows what you own or what you were even offered on so, like Permian Research said, its impossible to say based on info provided.

But if somebody offered you $900k its likely because they think over 10 years its going to cash flow more than 2 x $900k. Which may be fair.

IMO, pick one of the expert service providers on this site, send them your info, and they can probably give you meaningful feedback if you are considering selling.

thank you so much new to all… and it seems like I should get myself more informed of what I truly have… again thank you

Will those companies send out new division orders for each of the new wells?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.