North Dakota Attorney rates

Just looking to see if anyone is willing to share what their attorney (and support staffs) charge rates are. (It sure seems like they are making out like bandits!)

Thank you :)

I used an attorny in Regina Sk once for a lease a few years ago, 2006 ish and a) he didn't write the lease the way I asked him to, so we didn't lease the land, and b) he wanted $500 for the work to answer your question, but only if we used it. We never did, so no money changed hands.

In Billings, MT attorneys are charging between $175 and $300 per hour for doing North Dakota mineral work. The price variation is tied to how experienced the attorney is. I suspect you'd find similar (or slightly higher) rates for most Oil & Gas attorneys located in ND. Though it may be harder to hire one located there as opposed to those living in neighboring states who are licensed in ND.

Any recommendations for an Oil & Gas attorney? We will need several probates done (do these need to be done by an oil & gas attorney?)

Probates do not need to be done by an oil and gas attorney. I am sorry I can't recommend a lawyer in ND because the one I used to use is now a judge and the others since have been unsatisfactory. Since you can probate in any county in the state, I suggest you get your probate lawyer from an eastern county in ND, far, far, from the oil patch.

I have the same problem. Did you find any attorney that you can recommend?

SR said:

Any recommendations for an Oil & Gas attorney? We will need several probates done (do these need to be done by an oil & gas attorney?)

We had Crowley Fleck referred to us by several resources.