Non-Producing Well in Texas

I am looking for a form letter to send to an Operator on a well that has not produced in 2 years. I have googled but came up with nothing. Does anyone on here have such a thing?

Alicia:

I'm not sure what type of form letter you are referring to but the operator would be getting letters from the Texas Railroad Commission if there were Statewide Rule violations in regards to this inactive well. There are numerous wells in Texas such as the one you described and the operator sometimes gets a 14b2 extension from the Commission which allows the well to remain in an inactive status.

I am wanting to send them a letter to release our lease due to non-production. I have since received a form letter to use. However, how do I find out if the operator has been granted this extension?

Alicia:

You can contact the Texas Railroad Commission in Austin or the district office depending on where the well is located. If you will tell me what county the well is located in , I will be able to tell you what district office to call for this information.

Alicia Wilson said:

I am wanting to send them a letter to release our lease due to non-production. I have since received a form letter to use. However, how do I find out if the operator has been granted this extension?

The RRC office would be Abilene, I will call them. Thanks!