Non payment of any royalties past and present

How does a family get any help? with no receiving royalties for oil drilling on land that still belongs to the family? Seem impossible.

Welcome to the forum. We can help you better if you give the state and county and abstract or section, township and range. The answer depends upon the state.

If the interest was owned by a family member who died, you may need to look to the state law where the minerals are located to determine the best route to establish the heirs as the rightful owners. Depending on the state this may be as simple as an affidavit or a probate case.

This post is not legal, investment or tax advice, it is for discussion purposes only. Reading or responding to this post does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Well Camino has screwed around lost both w9 I sent email &mail now they got my sister’s check to her and they took out 9 months of plant cost transport and all that stuff and we had l3ased with Camino/89energy with the contract saying we not have to pay that we ain’t working interest but out of $50.000 she got 250.00 wth and sent them another last month w9 still no $$ for me got everything legal and taking them to court

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.