Nolan County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

SPIRES 891H NO COMPLETION DATA REPORTED YET. I HOPE THIS IS TRUE WE OWN ROYALTY IN DEVON'S WALLACE WELL WHICH IS VERY CLOSE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW IT IS DOES. IF ANYBODY IS IN THE AREA LET ME KNOW WHATS GOING ON AT THE SITE PLEASE.

Is anyone aware of active areas around Maryneal besides Spires Ranch?

Nicole, I believe there are two on the 69 Ranch.

Where is the 69 Ranch?

Please let me know if you have any suggested additions to my list of online resources for mineral owners.

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/profiles/blogs/internet-resources...

Mr. Byrd, my family also owns a Royalty interest in the Wallace Well. I drove out there last week and did a property review. I saw the rig for the FIREWHEEL "Linton-Webb lease, well No. 711H" but I was not able to locate or get a visual of the "Wallace M" rig or even the pad site.

I am not sure but I thought the phone app I have showed the rig up a month ago and it is gone now. Hard to tell because it doesnt give a name. What section is your minerals in, bet its part of the same as mine. Multiple mineral deeds back in the 1930's. Ours is in section 48???

Nolan County has emerged from the dead!

http://info.drillinginfo.com/4-west-texas-areas-proving-what-was-old-is-new-again/

Mr. Byrd, our interest is only a royalty interest not a mineral interest. I believe that our interest is in section 35. I wish that it was in both sections or just 48 like yours due to the majority of the horizontal lateral being in section 48. If you hear any new information let me know and I'll do the same for you.

Chris it does not matter which section you are in or which section has the most lateral. You will be proportioned according to the size of the unit and the amount of net mineral acres you have.

Any word on what's going on at the Webb place and/or the Mayse place?

Was the GUSHER in Nolan County an exaggeration? According to a cousin-in-law orig. from Loraine, there hasn't been any drilling yet anywhere. Is that true?

Who can I contact to do a record search to find the legal description of old mineral interest we inherited?

Diana there is an article attached to a prior comment that says the well came in doing over 800 barrels a day this was quoted from the company that drilled it. According to the RRC completion report I believe it says 124 barrels a day. I am not sure which one to lean toward, but yes there is drilling in nolan co. and more permits every week.

My family has a few Trammel Unit wells we get royalty on. In the past month, we have gotten 4 different buyout offers. The last one was double the usual offers. I can't find out much of what is going on, but assume the Cline is heating things up. Anyone else getting an unusual amount of offers for yours in Nolan county? My sister in Houston was advised by a friend in the business to NOT sell. He said lots of others are getting offers. Anyone else here that does?

I had a couple of low-ball buyout offers several years ago, and refused them, thank goodness. I don't knkow what is being offered now, but it seems that royalties would be better than what you could get from a buyout. But whaat do I know?

What I have had in the way of offers, is approximately 2-3 years of royalties. So not worth it.

San Antonio Business Journal article on Spires Ranch Well, September 24, 2012

Firewheel Energy, LLC - know anything about this company - are they active in west Texas? Nolan or Mitchell counties?

How about their business reputation? How can I get an evaluation of this company? thanks!

Does anybody have an update on the "Wallace" well? I've heard the rig is up and drilling, can anyone confirm this?