Noble County Sec 2-24N-1W

Does anyone know of any activity in this section or adjacent sections? I have received an inquiry for my mineral rights on this property but am currently not receiving any royalties.

an inquiry, to lease or sale?

Are you getting royalties off any old wells there?

It was an inquiry to buy and I was mistaken, I am receiving royalties.

Mineral Joe said:

an inquiry, to lease or sale?

No one is drilling in the section and no permits either. There are a couple operators so it maybe a fat chance of ever getting a well in the next few years as both those operators have many leases to get a well on before their leases expire. Your tract will probably be held by old producing wells for years. Hold on to them for a few more years.

Mineral Joe

mineral rights buyer

Thanks for the update. I really appreciate as I am still a novice at this and trying to supervise it long distance can be frustrating. Thanks again

Mineral Joe said:

No one is drilling in the section and no permits either. There are a couple operators so it maybe a fat chance of ever getting a well in the next few years as both those operators have many leases to get a well on before their leases expire. Your tract will probably be held by old producing wells for years. Hold on to them for a few more years.

Mineral Joe

mineral rights buyer

Most always in a play, companies swoop in and buy out leases of producing wells because it's cheap, and simple with no title issues or leasing to deal with and then they can take their time to drill also because it's hbp, normally under a small 1/8th lease and the lease doesn't expire like a lease.