Noble County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Johnny, It’s possible, a few stock market analysts now believe 2015 oil will average $90 per barrel.

Johnny Cash, I’m in for life also, since 1975. LOL

thank you Nancy.

Jimmy, Devon can go several months without selling unless your lease states otherwise. Also if your checks are under $100. They don’t have to send your a check. So if they are barley producing the well it could easily be under $100. Also, they can do a shut in up to a year or more, again depending on your lease and whatever occ decided the shut in length will be. Most wells aren’t producing at full rate as they isn’t, a market. can also do a shut in for year or so, again

What is going on with Red Fork? No money coming in. How can they survive? No one answers the phone or talks to anyone at Red Fork. Is this how all oil companies do business?

Johnny do we have to be notified by mail or something?

We do get a check now and then from Phillips 66. However, we were never notified of the bankruptcy or who took it over. Hmmm interesting. Thank you so much for the information.

I have a question. If you own property, put it into a Living Trust, then later sell the property, but retain ownership of the mineral rights, are the mineral rights in or out of the trust? It seems to me that you would have to add them back again (if you wanted) for them to be in the trust.

for lease Noble County OK. 160A Sec 10, T 22, R 2 WIM 405-659-6982

Does anyone or can someone give me some advice on a quite title suit?

Does anyone or can someone give me some advice on a quite title suit?