No royalty payments

I have a well in McLean county sec 1. I have 100 percent one on minerals an surface. Who do I speak with. I have 46 wells have not been paid for well pads nor access roads. I have been told I have 64 wells in bakken. Have not been paid royalties for 55 wells. I have interests ranging from 3/4 percent interest up to 100 percent on those wells.who do I contact to get my payments. I have mineral tracker report.but misplaced info.i will get another report to find out who get my interest on royalty payments. Just need to get info before my attorneys go to media with this info.any feed back would be appreciated. Please respond to my post. Thank you. Laura White Owl.

Sounds like you have minerals in several places. Bakken would imply North Dakota. Do you know the section, township and ranges? There are hundreds of section “1s”, so we need the rest of the description.

Which state is McLean County in? There is a McClain county in Oklahoma.

If you inherited, did the probates get filed in the counties where the minerals are located? The descriptions may be in the probate documents. The surface negotiations are often separate from the mineral leases. You need to have your information in good order before anyone can point you in the right direction.

The well are all located in ND.

I have the descriptions on my inventory. The Shake forum also has all my information, I have a page on the site.

We cannot help without further descriptions. If you have an attorney working for you, that is the best course of action. They will know the law in your area. Give the attorney your descriptions and they will know what to do.

Also I am asking your opinion on a oil well that an oil company wrote me to check a call on, they also advised me 46 of oil wells that I have interest in, the well pad payments had not been payed to me yet also they told me the access roads at 60 thousand for each mile on these access road was also not paid to me yet…

Who do I approach, if my calls to BIA on reservation on not answered nor do I receive a call back. Thank you for your time.

Contact the operator and ask what needs to be done to get you into pay status. They may have a title issue they are trying to clear up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.