No royalty checks for April?

We usually always get ours by the 3rd. Its not even showing a pending check on the energy link site I follow. Any idea why April has nothing going? Thanks i appreciate all of you guys on here helping

Could be several reasons,

-Depending upon your minimum set on your Division Order, you may get a month skipped here and there. Most Division Orders have $100 set when they send it to you. I almost always change it to $25 so that as time goes on and royalties decrease, I will get more frequent checks.

-Your operator may have changed and they are in the midst of a changeover.

-Your well may have ceased production or been shut in for repairs, etc.

-They are just late… happens…wait a week and call them.

Found out today trinity has us at a negative 22,000 balance and they are holding our checks. Can this be disputed or a reason how it has gotten so off. Seems a little odd to me ?

Request that they provide you a reason for the negative balance and all supporting calculations.

I have found Trinity to be late on checks, no matter what the circumstances. I finally sent in direct deposit paperwork and it is taking months to get that accomplished.

So Trinity is just a company that pays for multiple operators…it depends on when the operators give their information to trinity. Trinity process about 3-4 checks for me each month from different companies…I wonder who the operator is.

Look up your wells on the OCC wellrecords site. It will list the operator. Search by surface loction.

https://imaging.occ.ok.gov/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

I received. A negative balance in June from Trinity on the glynell wells because of rebooking. Does anyone know what this means

Companies periodically audit their royalties due to regular standard business practice, bankruptcy, being bought or various other reasons. In the case of gas associated with oil, the gas is back calculated and sometimes they have to make adjustments. Sometimes, the title opinion needs adjustments and they have to make corrections. If the amount is very large, contact them by certified mail return receipt and ask for the reasons and verification of why they made the adjustments.

Thank you. By the way you probated my grandmothers and fathers wills and I would recommend you to anyone that needs this done. Everything went very smoothly and quick. Regarding my original question I was concerned because I received a check for 569.00 in may and at the end of June I have a negative balance of about 460.00. Guess that’s the way it works

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.