No division order yet

Did they pay you interest?

Donā€™t know, the web link for details didnā€™t work.

I forgot to ask if they paid you for both oil and gas?

I was paid for Oil, Gas and something called Plant Products. I assume the Plant Products are the listed on the Tax Tax Commission as Natural Gas Products. I was paid for sales through June 1st. Lot of deductions, which I have no idea as to their propriety. No interest payment, I believe Martha said that may show up on the next check. Weā€™ll see.

Thank you Lee. I have not received anything yet but hoping check is in the mail!

Lee, check your lease for which items can be deducted. Most of the taxes are okay, but the marketing, transportation, compression, dehydration, etc. may or may not be covered under your lease clauses.

You may have to ask for your interest payment by certified mail return receipt. Even though Sunoco just got ordered by the judge to pay their back interest payments, the other companies may not be on the bandwagon yet.

Give it a month or so to see if it shows up.

1 Like

Check is not in the mail. Got an email from Camino asking for the DO. Apparently they still have not received my certified, return receipt letter which contained my letter stating a DO was not required in Oklahoma and that my letter was in lieu of a DO. I sent them a copy of the letter via email. Caminoā€™s email stated I would receive payment around the last of September 2020.

Letā€™s add a bit more to this narrative. I mailed my certified letter containing pertinent well information and requesting interest on August 24th. Received no request for a D.O. Received my first check on August 30th for the Great Plains well. The lesson may be, times are just not normal.

Thanks Lee. No, they are not normal!

FYI, that link you posted has an extra letter. If you can edit it, I would suggest doing so. I think you meant OKcountyrecords.com

Thanks. Finger slip. I fixed it.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.