No communication from well operator?

I am a retired investor and have invested in a working interest in a well drilled and completed in February of this year.

I am having trouble communicating with the company (Breitling oil and gas) They stopped updating the well progress in May when they sold some gas. No production numbers, no info regarding operator or lease name, Tax Id numbers etc. They ignore my emails requesting information.

I have read that the Ok tax commission is lax about production reports.

I have read the agreement and find that I must show up at company offices to inspect the well records and the company is only required to report once per year.

I am embarrassed to find myself in this position and would like to find out what I can do to

to get more info.

If an Attorney or Landman is interested in consulting, I would like to hire them to explain my options.

George Leeper

George, Have you looked on the OCC website to see if they have filed a completion report or production? If you haven't or don't know how I can look it up by legal location.

I don't know about Working Interest owners but they have 6 months to start paying Royalty owners.

Michael Hutchison said:

George, Have you looked on the OCC website to see if they have filed a completion report or production? If you haven't or don't know how I can look it up by legal location.

I don't know about Working Interest owners but they have 6 months to start paying Royalty owners.

Thanks Michael,

"Breitling-Woodring #1"

SE 1/4 of SE 1/4 of sectio T22N-R6W, Garfield County, Oklahoma

Close offfset well is Jones and Pellow #1 Tillie AP# 35-047-01838

Good Luck and thanks for the interest.

george

Michael Hutchison said:

George,

If you havent seen it here's the completion report, It shows first production 6-6-12, does not show any sales. Completion report shows very little initial production, I wonder if they have even continued to produce. Also shows Crown Energy as well operator.

http://www.occpermit.com/WellBrowse/Webforms/WellInformation.aspx?I...

Thanks Michael,

George Leeper

George Leeper said:

Michael Hutchison said:

Thanks Michael,

"Breitling-Woodring #1"

SE 1/4 of SE 1/4 of sectio T22N-R6W, Garfield County, Oklahoma

Close offfset well is Jones and Pellow #1 Tillie AP# 35-047-01838

Good Luck and thanks for the interest.

george

Michael Hutchison said:

George,

I'd say they are going to dry hole it from the looks of it. They drilled a vertical well,........ they tried the vertical Mississippi vertical wells back in the 70's and 80's there and most don't produce. The IP on your well was only 4 bopd and 154 mcfpd. They shot holes in the Hunton also but it's pretty spotty in the area with most being dry and it looks like yours didn't produce out of it either. The area they drilled is not a good area and even horizontals are not that good, in the Mississippian anyway. I'd bet money they are as upset and wondering what to do but also bet they plug it. I am Sorry for your investment if it doesn't work out, who in the world told you to invest in a vertical well in that area? Garfield County does have some good producing areas and formations, just not that formation that area.

Joe,

Thanks for the info. You may be right, this would explain the lack of communication .

Where did you find the initial production ?

george

George,

Click on the link in my message above, it is the Completion Report. Click on All Images, then click ID# next to form 1002A. It will snow initial production as stated by Joe.

Thanks again Michael.

You guys have been very helpful to me and I appreciate it.

No good news. I guess i will just wait to see what happens. No report on Hunton production.

george

Personally I think their geologist just missed it. There are some good up hole formations, but I doubt they'll do anything as they are mostly gas.

Joe,

I just received the 1st production report. Maybe they saw your post here.

You are right again, mostly gas .

george

Found my notepad from the other day from my visit to the courthouse. I wrote it down just because I was curious but ran out of time to look at it and then saw your post. If I can read my hand writing its Book 2109 and starts on Page 891. If you find it let me know what the Notice of Suit is all about.

Based on info from this forum, I have found out that the operator has sued Breitling for unpaid debts. I am thinking I need legal advise.

Any recommendations ?

Thanks

george Leeper