No check or statement from Firebird Energy II for Jan 24

My sister has small % mineral rights royalty with Firebird for 6 wells: MB 1-6H, SEC: 6 BLK: X SRV: Hilliard H P ABS: 15 She has been getting checks between $150-225 per month for about a year. I know there are threshold amounts for the checks but there are no January entries on the February statement. Anyone else seen this?

I have sent an email to Firebird for her but I find their customer service is a bit lacking. It took 3 months to be able to register on Enverus/ Energylink for Firebird after MCM Operating sold the wells to Firebird. Primexx sent a letter with a registration number which made registering for my wells easy but Firebird just said go register. The person specific questions the automated security program asked were for events so old, she didn’t remember the answers. Finally, Firebird responded to numerous emails and Enverus was able to turn the security program off for 24 hours and I got her registered.

There can be many reasons. The net royalties dropped under the $100 minimum, there may be wells fracking nearby and the wells were shut in for a month or so, or there might be mechanical trouble. If they do not show up in the next statement, then continue to contact their Division Order or royalty department and ask.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply! I actually got a response from Firebird yesterday saying the royalty was below $100 for January. The fraction of my sister’s interest is pretty small.