NNE and Pachira LLC, royalty payments

NNE says Pachira LLC is to now be paying my royalties from this month forward due to their lawsuit. Contacted by Baker tilly and gave them my banking info. Still have yet to receive payments due 6/15. Is anyone else in this situation?? I have been monthly payments from NNE. The wells Pachira are to be paying on are my top producers. Anybody else effected by this lawsuit? I have 15 active paying wells.

Turnovers take a few months to get really cleaned up (if ever), so be patient for a month or so. Then send a certified return receipt letter demanding payment from the new operator. Keep a copy of your old statements for seven years and a copy of the demand letter for the new operator.

It’s not a turn over…but the settlement of a lawsuit between them two…I’m to get paid for 4 active wells through Percheron…and the rest of 21 total active wells NNE is to pay. Now it seems that NNE is paying me on average a $1 less than spot prices across the board for ALL the wells and Percheron hasn’t paid me anything. Signed a lease with NNE haven’t received leasing bonus yet…and this months statements show 6 very active wells for the Pheonix project…if they are active shouldn’t I have received back pay to start of lease? Also I only signed for one area…but yet 6 wells on different areas I do not believe were included in the lease…how do I find out why I’m being paid weirdly and if it is correct. some of my leases are for 12.50% some are for 15%…but it seems I’m being paid the same 12.50 for all of them…how do I investigate as I can’t afford an attorney. My royalties on 21 very active wells was less than $62 this month…

Spot prices at Henry Hub in Louisiana are not related to West Virginia contract for gas.

You should send a demand letter via certified mail for the leasing bonus to the company you leased from.

You will not see royalties for producing wells until the title work for the Division Order is finished. State law varies, but first payments vary from 120 to 180 days after first sales not to the beginning of the lease. If you have royalty questions, direct them to the Division Order analyst (via certified letter return receipt) at the operator. Give them a chance to complete the DO first.

Gas prices have plummeted since January, so not surprised that royalty checks are down.

In West Virgina they are not required to do division orders and I have not received one…from any of the three companies. My leases do have my percentage of ownership of the totality. My question is where I go to find out how much I should actually be being paid. WV offices only show quarterly production from months ago. I have been getting paid for years w/o problems until this as have my relatives who are co-owners.

You will not be able to get the contract price knowledge unless it is in your lease. You only see the price on your statements after it is in the bank.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.