Newbie trying to get started

Hello all,

I am a newbie to mineral rights. In 2010 I inherited the mineral rights to several sections in Kingfisher County (as well as Pottawatomie, Cleveland, Logan, and Seminole) from my late father. Basically I know very little as my father did not keep good records. I'n not sure how to go about determining if there are existing wells and, if so, whether they are producing. I have watched several very basic video tutorials on mineralrightscoach.com to try to get up to speed on the concepts and terminology but I need to know what I have in terms of acreage, net mineral interest, and existing/planned rigs. Does the SE, NE, etc indicate a further subdivision of the lot? If there are multiple rigs in that section, do I have an interest in each of them? Do operators hold royalties in perpetuity for mineral interest owners that they haven't been able to contact?

Sorry, just not sure how this works or even where to start.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Here are my Kingfisher properties:

3-15N-5W Lot 3 and 4 and south half NW

11-15N-5W W/2

22-15N-5W SE/4

Forgot this one ...

10-15N-5W W/2 NW/4

These are great areas that I am familiar with. I'm happy to help inform you of the current leverage and value that you hold. A Patient framework is key as well as taking an option complementary to the lifestyle you choose and is at your financial satisfaction. Call/email me and we can connect. I'll answer your questions and I am happy to source a private contact to provide a channel of high tier offers your way when you're ready.

Allen

lazarallen84@gmail.com

Donald, I have sent you a friend request. Please accept it and I can communicate with you privately. Or email me at jere.tim.west@gmail.com

Donald,

I am very familiar with this area and would be happy to help you with any questions you may have. In the meantime below is a link to our company website. This may be able to assist in answering some of your questions. Our company can assist you with all of your needs. Please let me know if you have any questions,as stated I would be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns.

http://permicoroyalties.com/

Kind Regards,

Ryan Williams

(432) 638-6185

Rwilliamsland@gmail.com