Newbie, I know ya'll love us!

I signed a lease agreement 6 1/2 yrs ago for them to explore our land in the Heber Springs area/Van Buren County. Well low and behold on August 4, 2016 I receive a letter from XTO energy stating they are holding revenues in suspense, and that I apparently will receive royalties plus overriding royalty ownership royalties. Also, in this same letter there is a business associate number, I don't know how to use it yet but when one goes to their website it says to log into the Interest Owner Relations area. Now I have been reading and reading since I received the letter on the 4th of this month but I can hardly find any other mineral owners in Arkansas, and I don't know whether they found gas, or gas and oil. I have so many questions for anybody who has had dealings with XTO, and why after all these years when gas and oil is at it's lowest price am I getting a letter??? Anybody with information about the area, please tell me your experience with what's going on.

I do have mineral rights in Arkansas but have never heard of this company!

Hi Dawn, I work at an Arkansas company that offers free services, like interpreting paperwork or evaluating check stubs, to help people like you sort through problems like this! We are very familiar with XTO paperwork and can help you sort this out and answer any questions you may have about XTO. Michael would be the best person for you to speak with and you can give him a call at 501-827-1289. Just let him know you received some XTO paperwork you would like help with!

Thank you so much for the information. I have been playing phone tag with an analyst from XTO, so hopefully she and I will get caught up soon. I appreciate your response

Lora, XTO is a subsidiary of Exxonmobil, which we all know is about the number 1 producer in oil and gas. Is your land producing as well?

I am not replying I have some questions about my checks and what all the deductions mean? They make it very difficult to understand. I receive my checks from SWN can you help me with those? Kimberly 501-728-4376

You might want to call Christine D @ 501-827-1289, sounds like she may be able to help you with all the deductions. Also, there’s this tab at the top that says Mineral Help and I believe there’s free help on that site understanding all the things going on on the royalty pay stubs.

Hi Kimberly,

We would be happy to help you with that! Michael will give you a call.

XTO ONLY DEALS WITH THE TIGHT SANDS, ETC.....including, I believe, horizontal drlg.