New Whetstone wells

Can anyone out there give me some info on the two new wells Whetstone 25 06n 04w. I understand that the production site is always behind. I was hoping to find someone that pays for those sites that have current production. Permit was granted in November 2021. I would think by now it is online and producing. My reason is for my covered ca insurance projection of income. Unless you know how Obama Care works its a very legal and important issue for me.

Thanks to anyone that can help me.

Whetstone 1-25-36WXH is the only well listed on the OTC tax site (which is free). It has been online since 9/1/2017. Whetstone 0604 25-36 2WHX and 3MXH only have permits. They do not have a spud report filed. A new permit was filed for 3WXH on 3/1/22, so they may have changed their mind on reservoir for that location. The case for that one is supposed to be reopened in Oct 2022 for any directional survey.

Thanks Martha. Yes I am aware of how to look up all that. I receive the royalties on the first one. I was wondering why so long though from the permit in November for the first set of wells why not spudded yet. Another question i have is on the set of wells that permit in March of this year it states three wells. I can’t upload those pdfs on this site. Pretty sure its not allowed. But that is how I read both of those 6 page docs on each new well sites.

I looked them up quickly this morning, I need to look at them again and see what the deal is with #3.

This is the plat from the first increased density hearing for case 202101624.

This is the one from 202102103 from November.

This is the one from 202102695

Here is the one from 202200156 for from 2-15-22 and ordered in March, Notice that the well on the east side moved a bit to the west and is Well #4. Looks like we are waiting for a permit on that one.

Thanks Martha, you have helped me in the past. I know nothing like you do from a geological end. I will send the pdfs to you. Just as the question I asked months ago about depth clause or increased density I never got a real good answer.

Pretty sure they were waiting on the final case paperwork for #4 before they get everything ready to spud. Once they get a permit for #4 and have a rig lined up, they will probably move along.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.