New wells in Grady County

I recently a copy of an order for 4 more wells in section 32 07N 06W for the Mississippi Line supply in section 32. It mentions that Cunningham 4 cannot access all of the resources for section 32. Is this 4 more on top of the existing Cunninghams? 2 of them are sourcing Woodford and the other 3 Mississippi and Mississippi Lime. Just curious.

1 Like

5 dismissals in 15-7-6.

Welcome to Oklahoma RECON courtesy of Oseberg! RECON is a FREE daily email that highlights OK regulatory and courthouse filings that are statistically unusual or unexpected.

RECON continually hunts for and discovers industry activity anomalies for you. We hope you enjoy it and find it useful. Please give us feedback!

Guess Continental has “seen enough” of the Caney, Miss Lime, Sycamore and/or Woodford in 15-07N-06W-IM et. al. in Grady county.

Dismissing 5 apps due to “decisions to not drill.” They have definitely drilled enough wells in this area to know!

All the Cunningham wells have come in in 32-7-6 but not very good results i.e most about 50 bpd.

Form1002A (ok.gov)

1002A’s are no longer accurate measures of production quality as operators can use whatever timeframe they choose.

Which case are you talking about on the Cunningham wells? 202000363 had an interim order 710094 back in 2019 for Cunningham 2-6. The map on the exhibits shows the wells. https://imaging.occ.ok.gov/AP/CaseFiles/occ30334520.pdf 717783 is the final order for those wells. The completion reports for Cunningham 3,4,5,6-32-5XHW were just posted earlier in 2021.https://imaging.occ.ok.gov/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx. I think there are only four wells not eight. The Chester and Nunn wells are the other two in the section.

It is order no. 717783 that supercedes710094, a Final Order, but has the same verbiage except that Cunningham 4 was completed 1 year from March 2020. It was signed on April 15th 2021. I think they are talking about the other 4 Cunninghams, though…

202000364 had order 710095 which had an additional five Woodford wells. Nunn #1-32H could not recover all of the Woodford reserves.

202000363 had order 710094 which came out in Mar 2020 as an interim. Order 717783 was the final order for four additional Miss Lime wells. April 2021.

So far, Cunningham 3 & 5 are Woodford wells and Cunningham 4 & 6 are Miss wells. Chester 2 & 3 are for the Springer.

Time will tell to see if any additional permits are filed.

What about the Cunningham #2?

There are 2 Chester wells and 5 Cunningham wells drilled from Section 32 (multi-sectional), that is 7 multi-sectional wells plus in Section 5, there is the Cunningham #1 which means there are 8 producing wells in Section 5 if the 5 new Cunningham wells are actually producing (Cunningham 2-6 wells). It appears CLR from the recent filing, they want to drill 4 more wells in Section 5 only. Now Cheri is mentioning they want to drill 4 more wells in Section 32. It seems neither of these new orders mention anything about multi-section wells. Without a better understanding, I would assume CLR wants to drill 8 single sections wells four being in Section 32 and 4 in Section 5.

Cheri, I found my paperwork, my order No is 717732 to drill 4 more wells in Section 5 to recover oil and gas not able to be recovered by an initial well to produce from the Mississippian common source supply from the Cunningham 4-32-5XHM and this order supercedes Order No 710096.

Cheri, I received the same thing stating they were requesting to drill 4 more wells in Section 5-6-6 that will be in the Mississippian. I guess we will have to wait for the specific order forms to come to truly understand CLRs intentions.

1 Like

I have a small interest in the Linton 1-5-32XH and Continental is looking to drill additional wells. I keep seeing “recent permits” on OKEnergy…etc however I do not see any Permits on the OK Comm Commission site…case # 202001830 shows the Application, Affidavits, etc but no Permit…perhaps someone on the Forum has some information?

Please give your complete section, township and range in order for folks to help.

Todd Baker was right, the Cunningham wells are producing 300-400 bpd, not the 50 or so barrels initially reported.

Gross Production (ok.gov)

2 Likes

The Linton well permits can be found on the OCC wellrecords site. You have to look them up by surface location or by typing Linton in the Wellname box.
Form 1000 is the permit.

Linton 1-5-32XH has a surface location in 0805N06W (6/24/2014) Linton 2-32-5XHM has a surface location in 3206N06W Just posted in mid May 2021. Linton 3,4,5 & 6 have surface locations in 2906N06W. Just posted in mid May 2021.

https://imaging.occ.ok.gov/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

Gordon, Thank you! I total up Oil production for the 5 Cunningham wells in March and I show 44,005.97 barrels for the month of March. This may be the reason CLR’s Landman called me to buy my minerals. I thought it was odd call and he assumed that I would be willling to sell. Poor assumption on his part.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.