New Welll

Does anyone have any information on drilling activity in Cass County. We have land near Linden and have been offered $100.00 per acre. Don’t know much about what is going on in this area any comments would be appreciated.

I am interested, also! Have minerals and property in Cass and Bowie Counties. Not quite sure how to use this site--sort of new to this!

Our royalty interest is near Linden also. We had alease which expired in Feb and the outfit out of Shreveport was either unable or unwilling to renew it. I would like to know if there is any interest in leasing in the James Taylor or the Isaac Fishback surveys. We used to have a fair quantity of oil production, but it has about "petered out" in the last 5 or 6 years

Has anyone ever heard of Petro Shore? They have approached me with an offer to lease at $100/acre and an 8th royalty in Marion County. I know that this is a low offer even in the current market, but there hasn't been too much activity before now. Is this a middle/holding company or a legitimate entity? And should I take this offer seriously?

Christopher Crane
Landman
Right of Way Land Services, L.L.C.
112 North Walnut St.
Jefferson, Texas 75657
903-665-8325
ccrane42@yahoo.com
THIS COMPANY IS PROB VERY INTERESTED. I LEASED TO THEM NOV.2010, FOR 135.00/ACRE AND 1/6 ROYALTY

Ayanna Sanders said:

Has anyone ever heard of Petro Shore? They have approached me with an offer to lease at $100/acre and an 8th royalty in Marion County. I know that this is a low offer even in the current market, but there hasn't been too much activity before now. Is this a middle/holding company or a legitimate entity? And should I take this offer seriously?

We received a new division order a month ago..we signed it. Our royalty interest is very slight indeed on this one. I make note of this Well operation because to my knowledge it is one of the first Horizontal /Fracked wells we have been associated with. On the John Collom Survey A-167 and the Bryant Holmes Survey A-447. Described as the Arkia-Black Stone #1H Oil unit...one of the highest producing wells currently in Cass county.

You will know it when your well is Fracked. The Oil production is huge compared to what we are familiar with. Here is an example of the production reports. Went from 1700 BBL to 7,581 BBl the next month!! The production has tapered off some as the months go by..now down to 3,000 BBL. But we are talking a 6 fold increase in revenue!!

If you happen to be fortunate enough to own interest of say .018 like we do with our FP Williams #1 well (not Fracked yet..but dreaming!!) we'd have to open a separate bank account just to handle the cash.

Here's hoping everyone gets Fracked soon:))