New Well - Hodgson 13-28-18

After the transition of leases from Chesapeake to BCE-MACH, a new well was brought into production, Hodgson 13-28-18 4H, area where my family holds mineral rights. Permit to drill was approved in Sep 2018. I am now receiving royalties from BCE-MACH for production from this well, but surprised that there was no initial production surge like previous wells drilled in this area. Have we missed royalties during the handover to BCE-MACH or can anyone point me to source for production results from this well?

Thanks!

https://otcportal.tax.ok.gov/gpx/gp_displayPublicPUNListSearchDownload.php

This is the OK tax site. You can find the last 12 months of production once it is posted. Just checked and it is not posted yet. The well went online October 29, 2018. Since they only had a couple of months of production before they sent that first check, that is why you didn’t get the BIG first check that might have had six months of production built up. Your well is listed in section 12 28N 18W. Sometimes you have to look them up from the surface location. They are usually about four-five months behind on posting.

Will keep tabs on this site! New horizontal well with “mature” production numbers showing up on initial BCE-MACH check was a surprise. Thanks!