New Verdun Pad Site Near Shelby Hall

Here’s what was happening at Central Shelby drill site yesterday evening.

If they started mid June and will be drilling all four wells Verdun has permitted there before the rig moves off I’m guessing by now they might be about finished on the second one. If that’s in the ballpark it could be another month before the rig comes down.

Wow, very nice picture Dusty1. I’m sure there’s plenty of discussion by the local folks drinking beer at Shelby Store…

Verdun reported May production from the Cantigny of 260,612 mcf with 557 barrels of condensate. Almost matching April.

May for Passchendaele was 369,485 mcf with 578 barrels, about 13% lower than April on daily average basis.

They also reported first months production from the new wells east of Shelby. The Tannenberg showed 169,211 mcf with 8 barrels of condensate, and the Gallipoli 195,114 mcf with 9 barrels. Assuming these wells came online sometime during the month those May numbers would be on par with what Verdun reported for partial first months on the wells west of Shelby.

Still nothing yet for the Cambrai, that is the farthest west.

I drove around the Shelby area this weekend. Of course still plenty of activity at the central pad site. It also looks like there’s some pipeline work going on east of FM389, maybe between the central and west pads for Verdun. Looks like they’re fabbing pipeline sections at the back of the west pad.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.