New to Royalty Interest

Hi I am new to all of this and have some questions. I live in Minnesota and my mother passed away and left Royalty Interest to Three Sisters 1-21H Section 21-17N-14W in Dewey County, OK in 2009. The Interest is .00140936*1/8= 0.00017617. The Production company on the Amended Division Order is Devon Energy.

I received 3 fairly small checks from Sandridge Energy in 2014 and 2015.

Now I have received Bankruptcy papers from Sandridge.

So I have several questions.

1) which production company is the one I am really dealing with? I assume Sandridge. How does the bankruptcy affect me?

2) What does the property description actually tell me? Who owns the lease, who owns the land and how does that affect my royalties?

3) I have a pdf file from OCC and it looks like the well was completed 2/8/2012 Wellinfo062012.pdf What is this actually telling me and is the production considered low, medium or high outputs?

4) Are the royalties worth keeping or should I consider selling them? If selling is a better option, who would i consider selling too?

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide,

Bob

840-Wellinfo062012.pdf (172 KB)

After looking at my papers, it seems my mom left me royalties on two wells. One is with Devon Energy at Major County OK Harms Way 1-6 (Chester) Harms Way 1-6 (Mississippi) Section 6 Township 20N Range 16W.

The second is the Sandridge well Three Sisters 1-21H Section 21-17N-14W in Dewey County, OK. Since I know NOTHING about all of this, I am hoping someone can get me started with info and what I am involved with in Royalty Interest in regard to these two wells.

Another question I have is if I have NPRI does that mean I have mineral rights also?