New to Mineral Rights, have a few questions - Please

I had some mineral rights left to me by a family member. I have been able to determine so far that the rights are in 2 counties in Oklahoma. There are multiple lists, and all say undivided. So my questions are:

  1. How do I find out the physical location of the legal location?
  2. How do I know what is currently in production? 3 How do I know what has previously been drilled for and ended dry?
  3. List of minerals that are on the section? Any help would be great!

#1 OK Dept. of Transportation has Oklahoma's General County Roads map which has roads, towns and also Sections, Townships and Ranges.

Go to:

Click on "Maps Section"

Click on "Oklahoma's General County Roads"

Select the County you want

#2 & #3 Oklahoma Corporation Commission

#4 I don't understand your question


In regards to Question # 4, if you are referring to the producing zones in your mineral area, I would contact the Oklahoma Corporation Commission and direct that question to the proper person.

Thank you all! This is a great starting point!