New to group

Hi everyone:

I joined the group yesterday. My wife and I own mineral rights in Roosevelt County and over the years it has been difficult to obtain information on development. I look forward to corresponding with the group.

Steve

Hello Steve, are you wanting to lease the minerals out? How many acres? Need all legal information and such, block, section etc etc.

Louise

Hi Louise:

We are not interested in leasing minerals out but trying to determine if any activity in our area. A few years ago I obtained a Petroleum Exploration Map for Roosevelt County and the only activity in our area were 4 Dry Holes. We have a 1/4 interest on 160 acres in Township 4 South, Range 35 East. Could you recommend how we can determine if any activity in that area?

Thanks for your quick reply.

Steve

I am not completely positive, but I believe you could contact the NM Land Bureau to start. As I understand they are the ones that controls the activity. If I run across further information that might help you I will contact you. If you know of anyone wanting to lease or sale, let me know.

Thanks,

Louise

Thanks, Louise. I will check with NM Land Bureau. Also, will let you know if I come across anyone looking to lease or sell.

Steve

I will also serch around to see if any companies are interested in leaseing in that area. What part of New Mexico are you located?

Louise

We are in south east of Roosevelt County.

Steve

Louise Welch said:

I will also serch around to see if any companies are interested in leaseing in that area. What part of New Mexico are you located?

Louise

Hey Steve my family owns 320 acres in Roosevelt County, it is township 5 south range 37 east, please let me know if you know of any leasing gong on out there.

Thanks

Hi Willard:

It looks like we are next door neighbors. I do not know of any leasing on our property or in the general area. If I discover any activity I will let you know and would appreciate the same.

Thanks, Steve