New rig, can't find a permit

There’s a new rig drilling about 3 miles South of Gause in the area of Shimek-Hoppe #1 that I can’t find a permit to see who’s the operator. I’ve got 62 acres in the block with Shimek-Hoppe #1 but I’ve also got 245 acres across the road that’s unleased. At one time XTO paid $500 an acre but that lease has expired and I’m hoping to see who is currently drilling about a mile away and if they have any interest.

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction. I thought a permit was required but I sure haven’t found anything.

Dennis the Shimek-Hoppe #1 is in A-53/F. Rodreguez Survey and the latest approved permit for Milam County A-53 is the link I am posting…Treadstone Energy/API 331-35068. Maybe this is what you are searching for:

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?methodToCall=searchByUniversalDocNo&universalDocNo=492388152&rrcActionMan=H4sIAAAAAAAAAM2Qy27DIBBFvyZdogHjxF3MwqradR9Rs7CyIDZykPzSgNVW4uM7OKrUOl1X3cDMYbhcbpQAqKIEifKGqC7r4MbhuaamgiMu_M2ezDR5JfhY-GCCFeFdzH6TlQXwhMKNerg_lFxmqWzIdZ0b2kdLvQv-abb0cZEVzchDGnsbzmOzH-9M1zHIkWyYadiPL9ZQfWZUIFy5qfxyWlLrxWTI9K-mm-1ikh8GmXaNWbYUOZ5s6wZ_cCHpseCPXqpVv5pXmgX5L8uiQBaJ5Qg6sfzCblcO5d_l5b9y2uJkWkvf8vg1PHms1nPJLBZRoYSY4U5GjTuIOaMto-v7_y38T2dFpjm5AgAA

Clint Liles

Thank you Sir, That’s the one. I sure wish it had been moved a mile or so to the West. I appreciate the help.