New Reeves County Pipelines Coming Your Way?

This may be old news now, but I haven't seen it. Apologies if this a is a repeat!

I was looking at the RRC Map Viewer and noticed there are new pipelines around our mineral area. There were gas transmission lines along Route 17 for a long time, but now there are crude and gas pipelines owned by Clayton Williams along the other side of our section. Our property is Reeves, Block 13, A-302. The gas and crude pipelines run on the east side of the section roughly NNE to SSW. They run NNE to A-54, intersecting other Clayton Williams pipelines along the way. They run SSW to A-5255 where they intersect other Clayton Williams pipelines. Verrrry happy to see these!

Liz

We have found a pipeline crossing the section where our lease is located Section 64 Block 4 in Reeves County. The RRC GIS map indicates it is a gas collecting (may not be the correct word) line. In talking to the Petrohawk landman, he did confirm this is a new line being built that is not quite completed to transport oil. I don't see any language in our lease related to this pipeline...so is it only an issue for surface owners?

Marian -- I would think that is the case, i.e., only involving the surface owner in your case. (Rather than 'collecting', 'gathering' is probably the correct word.) Later -- Buzz

Thanks Buzz, yes gathering is the word.

Just received letter from Enterprise Crude Pipeline LLC. regarding interest in surveying our property (Section 31 Block 4 H&GN RR Co. Survey, Reeves County, Texas and well 42-389-33372) for the Trinity Phase 2- Avalon to Bone Springs Gathering- Richmond Lateral Proposed Pipeline Project. The contact said all lines are at capacity and more through put needed for wells coming on line. No surprises there with all the recent activity. Bring it on!

Fred Klein has been asking for info on negotiating a pipeline agreement -- so I pulled this old thread up to the top. It contains lots of good details.

I have specific interest in any activity in Reeves County... NE/4 of Section 7, Block C-5

Any input is appreciated...