New Reeves County Pipelines Coming Your Way?

Is there a map available of the proposed pipeline?

Vangie A: Yes, at least over our tract, but I can't post it here and am not even sure I can do that without violating a copyright.

Does anyone know if the pipeline will go into Culberson county? We own section 20 blk 58--just 10 miles west of Orla.

You should be able to repeat the legal description. That would be public information.

Charles Laughlin said:

Vangie A: Yes, at least over our tract, but I can't post it here and am not even sure I can do that without violating a copyright.

Here are a couple of good articles on negotiating a pipeline easement:

Natural Gas Pipeline Easement & Right-of-Way Agreements - A Landowner's List of Terms to Negotiate

A blog by attorney Eric Camp.

http://www.gohaynesvilleshale.com/profile/EricCamp

What to Do/Say When Pipeline Operators Call? A Checklist

by Dr. John S. Baen ... on the TLMA's list of "Helpful Reports."

http://www.tlma.org/links.htm

Thanks, Ray!

What a month! Have signed ROW for pipelines from the sitepad with Hawk Field Services, agreement for seismic well stimulation with MicroSeismic and Surface Damage Release with Petrohawk Properties. Was told the rig was on site and drilling was scheduled to begin April 6. Haven't been able to confirm this independently. API 389-33140.

New Pipeline to serve Pecos County:

http://www.mywesttexas.com/business/oil/article_ca21bfc5-d4b3-5b04-b988-b155c231f0aa.html

Later -- Buzz

Can I ask you what MicroSeismic paid you per hole? I see a variety of prices out there..

Thanks in advance.

Paul Eggers said:

What a month! Have signed ROW for pipelines from the sitepad with Hawk Field Services, agreement for seismic well stimulation with MicroSeismic and Surface Damage Release with Petrohawk Properties. Was told the rig was on site and drilling was scheduled to begin April 6. Haven't been able to confirm this independently. API 389-33140.

Two year term and $1,000 per hole. We look at it if the well produces, it should increase our payout.

Your sections are in Reeves? Ours are about 9 miles NW of Pecos. We did 3 yrs.

Paul Eggers said:

Two year term and $1,000 per hole. We look at it if the well produces, it should increase our payout.

Paul - RigData report w/e 4-27-12 shows Eggers 4-31 #1H 'assigned' to be spudded 5-4-12 using PATTERSON UTI Rig # 243... new to the area. Good luck! Later -- Buzz

Paul Eggers said:

Was told the rig was on site and drilling was scheduled to begin April 6. Haven't been able to confirm this independently. API 389-33140.

Thanks for the information Buzz. I just applied for trial subscription with RigData but will take a couple of days. Checked out the Patterson UTI website and it shows no operating or available rigs in the Pecos area. However, in Mildland-Odessa they have close to 30. #243 does not show up in their website inventory. Thanks again for the info. Looks like this summer may get interesting.

Paul - RigData w/e 5-4-12 report shows Eggers 4-31 #1H 'drilling ahead'... spudded 5-4-12, as planned.

Has your trial subscription started? Later -- Buzz

Thanks for the info. I have not heard back from RigData so am not able to check online. So, 'drilling ahead" is good? Is average time around 60 days for a horizontal well these days? That seems to be average on filings from RRC. Thanks

Paul -- FWIW, I had to call RigData and 'complain' that I applied... hadn't heard-back from them, etc.

'Drilling ahead' is good... 60 days drilling appears reasonable in central/northern Reeves but I don't know that it's 'average.' Relatively few horizontals to date in southern Reeves. Every well is different. Later -- Buzz

Pecos Crossing Pipeline infrastructure description including maps serving central and southern Reeves. http://www.hooverenergy.com/operations.php

Later -- Buzz

Saw in RigData where Petrohawk pulled another permit or another well in same spot as 1H (see above). Report no longer shows drilling on 1H but 3H spudded last week. Not sure what is going on.

Paul -- I noticed that... too busy now to discuss... Look at the plats for these 3 wells. Later -- Buzz

Permitted
API # 389- Survey Well Name Well No. Depth
33303 PSL C19-4 OATMAN C19-4A 4H 10,750
33305 PSL C19-4 OATMAN C19-4A 2H 10,250
33310 PSL C19-4 OATMAN C19-4A 3H

Thanks, been following Oatman for a while. Only thing I can come up with is the filing for an exception.