New offer letters coming in on 32 and 29 4n 3w Garvin County

Hello Everyone: Got a letter today from Peter Van Gee with Haggard Land Company working on behalf of HPH Energy wanting us to call so he could make us an “incredible offer” on the minerals we own in sections 32 and 29 4n 3w. Anyone know anything about him or the companies he represents? I called to see what he had to say but only had to leave a message for a call back. I figured with oil going for upwards of $118. a bbl. now we would start getting more offers. Also does anyone know of any intents to drill around there?

I don’t see any increased density yet on those sections, but that is probably what they are interested in. I expect to see more infill drilling at high prices, but time will tell.
“Incredible” offer depends upon one’s point of view.

I just got one for another township. Mass mailout. HPH Energy is an acquisition company.

Yes, I told Preston I’m sure it’s “incredible” lol. Sure it would be a low ball offer especially now knowing they are an acquisition company. They haven’t called us back after I called leaving a message that we would listen to what they had to say. Hope you are doing well M. Preston had a slight heart attack for Christmas (on Dec. 23). Drove himself to the hospital in the middle of the night not even letting me know he was hurting and ended up with a quadruple bypass. Doing much better now.

Oh my gosh… So glad to hear that he is better. That was scary! Prayers for continued health improvement!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.