New Mexico Production Figures Timing

I am looking for up to date New Mexico production figures, and am finding that sites like: Oil Conservation Division seem to have a long lag time, for instance the latest production is for May, and it is now mid August. Is there a standard for reporting or some guideline one can use? Is there a way to get figures sooner than on sites like this?

Don normally they are 2 months behind I would think June production numbers should be out any day.

Don: Simple answer is no & no, unless you want to participate in the well then you will get daily reports or monthly depending on the operator. Here is why: Operator gets information on last day of month for that months production. Then must compile that information and forward to purchaser who must do the same to hopefully make the numbers to be close. Then purchaser must input that information and double check it to make sure it is somewhat correct. Then that information is sent to the state regulatory body. They must then input that information. So 90 days is not asking too much. Relax & enjoy life. Spend wisely & you won’t have to worry about when/if the next check arrives.

Don just checked our wells on OCD NM site and its showing production for june . We have EOG If that matters. GOOD LUCK!

Thank you, I also found in my daily checking that mine were posted also for June. The sad part is that they have pumped 246657 barrels of oil and 396892 MCF of gas from my wells as of the end of June, and I cannot even get a dollar of all that, now or in the immediate future! All held up by one holdout, namely the Haskell Indian Foundation! Apparently they are trying to get a bigger piece of the pie by holding up the distribution of funds.

In Kansas, CoVID staffing (or lack there of) has caused additional delays in the KGS reporting production data. Right now the latest month available is April. In years past, there has generally been a 2-3 month delay in production numbers. Nothing has been on track since March 2020. Texas has always seemed pretty consistent to me. New Mexico I haven’t followed closely enough to know if it’s out of sync.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.