New Mexico Mineral Rights Group archives

Oil & gas discussion group for land and mineral rights in New Mexico. Ask questions or share your experiences related to mineral and land rights in New Mexico including law and legal questions, accounting and taxes, regulations, surface use issues, easements, and anything else affecting land and mineral rights in New Mexico.

Hello, anyone here want to discuss information of leasing of land in New Mexico? Anyone know any good companies in New Mexico that are interested in leasing land? All information would be appreciated. If I am in the wrong forum, then excuse me and send me in the right direction.

I discovered I am sole heir of mineral rights in Rosevelt County,NM. SW1/4,Sec 21,TWP 2S Range 34East Anyone know anything about this area?

Any opinion about mexican gas and oil private land for oportunities on leasing, buying or partner. ??

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf