New Leasing Project in Freestone County

Fieldview Resources recorded 36 lease memos on 10/31/2023 in Freestone and Anderson Counties. The leases cover about 8,200 acres (3,800 in Freestone and 4,400 in Anderson).

Does anybody have any knowledge to share about this new project?

1 Like

I have several interests in Anderson Co. I leased one in March that’s in Freestone Co. I’d be interested to know if any of my others are likely to be sought for sale or lease.

it appears that they have filed 93 leases to date…the ones in Freestone are likely part of a deep Bossier Sand play…the western Anderson leases are around the Tennessee Colony Bossier field…the lease down by Elkhart is anybody’s guess…there are several 12,000’ + wells near their lease…those wells reached td in the Travis Peak…Bossier would be substantially deeper…

I am a geologist with over 45 years experience working ETX…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

I think there are actually 36 leases…all contain acreage in both counties, so there were 36 documents filed in each county for a total of 72.

There also were seven mineral deeds filed in each county (total of 14 docs filed), of which five appear to be duplicates.

You mentioned a total of 93…I’m only seeing a total of 86, none of it related to the Elkhart area. What documents have you found involving the Elkhart area?

Thanks again…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.