New Lease offers in Block 35, T5N

Hi, my family owns minerals in the south-central part of Block 35, T5N, in Sections 40 & 44. These were previously leased to CGS, who, unfortunately, has let a lot of this acreage go. I have heard of new lease offers from the likes of Revenir and MCM in the area. Does anyone know if those grapevine rumors are true? If so, hopefully, we will be on their call list next.

1 Like

Are you in the north half of section 44?

Believe we are in the South Half actually.

The rumors are true as far as this particular region. I got lease offers and my acreage is directly west and also directly south of your acreage. There is a good well to our soutwest by about a mile or two and also to our east by about the same distance. RRC website shows there was also a drilling permit filed for an area about two miles directly south for a horizontal. The well to the southwest is listed as Arod and the well to the east is listed as Gemini.

Arod 2-11-14 in Dawson County, TX | Oil & Gas Production and Well Details (shalexp.com)

Here is a map of your acreage from map.pecantreeog.com

1 Like

Thanks for that information. What were the initial offers, and was it MCM, if you don’t mind me asking?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.