New Lease Offer in Reeves County BLK C-18

anyone else receiving Lease offer in Reeves county near BLK C-18? Yesterday I received offer from Colgate Energy. The per nma offer is very low, so curious what offers others may be receiving?

thanks!

Yes, we have also received a low offer for 1 year for our 80 NMG at Blk C18, Sec 4, w/2, SE/4. Still negotiating. Colgate has said they will eventually drill on their “Eagle Rare” site , but they will have to get a new permit. R/ fred

1 Like

Our NMA’s are in Sec 5, BLK C-18.
I rec’d a call from another Landman last week as well.

Is there any lease activity around Toyah, BLK:C-8 TRACT 6?

when I check the survey search I put in block C-18, Section 5 and the response says no record.

If you are on the RRC GIS viewer, do not use the “-” in block - Enter C18

Was yall’s offer in the $500/NMA-$1000 range? Or $1000+? For 1 year, right? Any kicker/option?

1 Like

In $500/NMA range by Colgate Energy. extremely low. we did not accept. Yes for One Year.

Absolutely new here. Recently received an offer on some property I didn’t even know was mine. I guess a PI was hired to find me and one uncle. The two of us being the sole living heirs to some acreage in reeves county section 37 block 4. I live out of state and was shocked to hear about this. I’ve been sent a contract and I’m terrified of screwing myself up by signing something I know nothing about. I’ve been waiting on a call back from one of the several law offices I’ve reached out to. So far nothing. The words may as well be in a diff language to me. I’ve been trying to do some reading in the subject but it’s very complicated to say the least.

Lea_Scalf, Did you get any more interest to lease since your last post under this topic? You mentioned Colgate as well as another landman. I would like to touch base with them as well. Any one specific at Colgate? What about the non-Colgate landman you recently spoke with? Thanks.

Hi,

No, I didn’t hear back from the Colgate landman.

And the other landman got back with me and the guys/companies he represents weren’t ready to sign leases yet.

The landmand with Colgate was “Jack McGraw”.

I was hopeful Colgate would have worked out as that’s who we signed our last 3 yr Lease with in 2017 that expired in 2020.

Possibly later this year other companies will be interested in drilling in out area in Blk C-18.

thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.