New Land Owner Reeves County Block 55

was just informed I was left some “land” Reeves county block 55 township 5… what does this mean? they are paying to lease it. I guess I have to fill out some paperwork. but its 3.2 acres total.

Totally lost and new to this? how is the land, a good chance of finding something? the person I spoke with said they were planning to drill next year.

Congratulations Marshal…even with 3.2 acres can be very interesting. If you will now let us know what section we can possibly let you know if there is already production/activity in the area and who the major producers are in the area. Reeves County is a good county to have minerals in…a very ‘oily’ county. Did you receive both the surface and the minerals to this land?

I was just checking Block 55 T5S and EOG(Enron Oil and Gas) has some fantastic gas wells in that block…

1 Like

this is what I was told by the lady that called me “In these lands, the State owns the minerals but the surface owners share the royalties & bonus…that is the way it is for the family interests.” yes im on Block 55 and TS5. Thanks appreciate it…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.