New Houston County Permits 9-6-2011

Navidad Resources permitted 3 new wells on the Texas Railroad Commission Site since the August 1st.

LLOG permitted 6 new wells Sept. 1, 2011 on the RRC site. Most all of the these are in the south west part of Houston County.

The Crespi well is a horizontal well north of Weldon. It is a 15,900 ft Buda well. Navidad is the operator.

Walter,

I can' find these August permits on RRC. I only get to July. Can you direct me?

Thanks,

Elizabeth

If you Google the Texas Railroad Comission and go to Drilling Permit Application Inquiry

1. Select Houston County,

2. Go down to the bottom right where the Submitted Dates are and enter 01/01/2011 then tab over and enter 10/02/2011 and that should work.

There are a lot more on there since this last post. Chesapeake is rumored to be buying out several of the companies that have been leasing and operating in the County.

Bonus money offers are now starting at $600 a Net acre now and 1/4 royalty. Make sure your lease addendum's are good.

There are several companies that are still try to pay $300 per acre (Burke Royalty).

They are beginning to pay more and give better terms. If you have some minerals west of Lovelady you can get a lot more. Brokers and Landmen have to know you have them first. Navidad and Burke are Partners and they pay the least and have the worst lease addendum's.

Do you know in what area of Houston County "they" are offering the $600. Do you know anything about Terrace.

The Austonio area that is in the west central part of Houston County. Unlike Chesapeake, Terrace is filing their leases in the court house. Unlike most all the others, Terrace will pay you promptly and deal with you fairly. The way I look at is, "Don't try to lease from people if you don't want to pay them when you sign". Don't sign unless they hand you the check. Not a draft or Order to Pay or promise to pay! It does not do much good to tell people things, as they are going to do it like they want any way.

Texas54 said:

Do you know in what area of Houston County "they" are offering the $600. Do you know anything about Terrace.

I have tried the instructions Walter said to do but I don't see the new permits just the completed wells. Does the 1/4 royalty mean that four people will split the profits of the well.

Thanks for the information Walter. New to this and trying to keep informed and trying to ask the right questions.

Walter Stewart said:

The Austonio area that is in the west central part of Houston County. Unlike Chesapeake, Terrace is filing their leases in the court house. Unlike most all the others, Terrace will pay you promptly and deal with you fairly. The way I look at is, "Don't try to lease from people if you don't want to pay them when you sign". Don't sign unless they hand you the check. Not a draft or Order to Pay or promise to pay! It does not do much good to tell people things, as they are going to do it like they want any way.

Texas54 said: