New Horizontal Well on our Caddo mineral property

I have a situation which I have not encountered before. We have leased mineral property in sec 32 10N11W which is held by production, 7 wells, all verticals, 2 operators (Diversified and Teocalli). I keep track of court cases in my area and I can see all the preliminaries being done for a horizontal well in sec 32 (unit spacing etc). I now see a pooling order that seems pretty normal with bonus per nma outlined but we are not on the Annex B notification list. It names a third operator (Sanguine). So my question is who receives the new bonus- we as the mineral owners or the lease holder?

If you already leased to all depths, then you will not be included in the pooling as it is for unleased owners. If you have a depth clause in your previous lease then you need to determine if the pooling is in the open zone for you or not. Pooling lists can occasionally be wrong.

Steve- If you are already leased for the zone s being pooled you are not entitled to any new bonus. The current holder of your lease may be entitled to the new bonus unless they elect to participate then there is no bonus due.