New Guy needs some info

Hi People I am new to this site and like to say Hi…I do need some info on a property I own in Reeves County and heard that this is the site to find out. I have Blk 51-8 trackt 7, AB 5578 and Blk 51-8, how do I find this on the map and anything worthwhile going on in that area,They did do a survey across that area a couple of months ago and have had a coupe of offers to buy from Midland companies. Any input appreciated Thanks.

Boet,

WELCOME TO MINERAL RIGHTS FORUM

lot of activity to the North And West of you since the first of the year. As of November 14, 2018 Oxy USA has submitted a permit(389-37785) 1 mile North of A-5578/Section 7. This well is permitted for 14,000’. Wolfbone(Trend Area formation). Some good oil/gas wells in this area.

Three of the major operators in this area are Oxy USA, NBL Permian and Centennial Resources.

Link to submitted permit:

http://webapps.rrc.texas.gov/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPublicQuery=Y&name=PINK%2B42-43-6S&univDocNo=492188816

GIS map of Reeves County A-5578/Section 7/Block 51 T8S(T is for township–8--S is for South) and surrounding area.

DOUBLE LEFT CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles

Thanks for the input Chris-Lyles. As I think I said I don’t know to much about the oil thing, but I reckon I better read up on some of this stuff. Owned that piece of land about 20 years and never ever thought too much about it,