New Drilling in Stephen's County in December 2022

Traveling down through 2 North 4 west we saw a rig up and running about 3/4 mile north of the intersection of highway 29 and 76 S of Lindsay. It was one the west side of the highway. Also a rig up north of the Newfield (or what may be the Ovintiv) office now just off the southeast corner of the highway 29 and 76 intersection. Sorry yawl I have forgotten the names of some of the sections and the existing wells close by these rigs. Glad to see more drilling going on in that area even if it’s now on our sections.

1 Like

That may be the Vanarkle 8-15-10 & Vanarkle 8-15-10. I see permits, but no spud notification.

Vanarkle 8&9 - That may be the Vanarkle 8-15-10 & Vanarkle 9-15-10. I see permits, but no spud notification.

I imagine they will use same rig for the Vanarkle 9 & 8.

I see a Vanarkel 9-15-10XHS spud on Dec 20, 2022

I plan to drive out to see the rig(s) later this month.

1 Like

There was another rig to the southeast - maybe section 23. Going back north towards Lindsay, there was a rig on east side of the road near Purdy.

Anyone seen any fracking activity in 15&16,2N4W?

Which well names are you inquiring about. There are quite a few wells in those sections.

Vanarkle 8 & 9 in section 15, 2N4W.

You can search Fracfocusdata.org No frac yet on 8 & 9

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.