New drill permits

I have minerals in section 18 blk 31 T2N. I see where SM had pulled new permits for a Ursula big daddy b and C . It looks like this may go through block 18 can some one let me know how and if this is true and will it effect my royalties off well Big daddy b we have now.

It should not effect your royalties on Big Daddy B. The new 3 mile wells will show a reduced interests however since you will be pooled in a bigger unit. Have you received the division orders? They should be roughly 2/3 of your original interest in the Big Daddy B. @Gary_McRae

1 Like

No I have not received any division orders. What does the division order determine please?

Is the division order a good or bad problem Lee Ann? Thanks for the help

Division Orders are a record of interest in a well which the mineral owner will need to sign/agree to before getting royalties. You should have received a division order for the Big Daddy in the past @Gary_McRae

Hi Gary. My mother has interests in this section as well. My great grandmother had owned the E 1/2 of t Section 18, but her heirs sold their surface interest and retained 1/2 of the minerals. Are we related?? :slight_smile: There is another Big Daddy B well that was spud on 11/2/20 (API # 227-40792) that should go through this section, but I don’t see any completion info. Does anyone have information about this well and if it’s producing. Any info is greatly appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.