New Drill J Collom Survey, Mcleod fields entry date 06/17/2013

My family has been beneficiary's of producing wells in Cass County for over 60 years. My mother always thought of this as "Penney's from heaven."

The J. Collom survey Mcleod fields happen to be in the area my Grandfather purchased land for timber and mineral rights in the 30's. I need to take a trip to the area, check things out. As you all may know...over the years records / names / address seem to evaporate. New drills and or re-completions seem to have a way of shucking royalty owner's. I not so sure this new drill maybe on land that we have royalty rights to. Because of name changes and missing addresses, poor follow up on our part, over the years we may not be included.

Along those lines does anyone know of a person not the ordinary person who has history in the Cass County area who might be able to do some research in Cass County / Texarkana area?

Lee

Lee -

I have similar interests in the James Taylor and Isacc Fishback surveys.

Anybody have any recent offers in those surveys.

Jim Bemis

I'm trying to find out the status of the last well Machin drilled on the Cass co. Iron co.land in the Curtis Jurnigan survey. I hope Clint can help with this

Norwood Smith